Hitachi - NR90AD(S1) 3-1/2" Clipped Head Framing Nailer
The NR90AD(S1) 3-1/2" clipped head framing nailer features Hitachi's new agressive design and is the lightest nailer in its class. It is used for floor and framing, truss build-up, window build-up, subflooring, roof decking, wall sheathing and housing construction.
- 7lbs, lightest weight in its class and well balanced for easy maneuverability
- Superior power, drives 3-1/2" X .131 into engineered lumber.
- Selective actuation, allows for either sequential or contact nailing with the flip of a switch for tool-less transitions
- Two-piece anodized aluminum magazine, adds flexibility since either the magazine or mounting bracket can be repaired minimizing expense and eliminating unnecessary replacements
- Tool free depth of drive adjustment, for flush or countersunk drives into varying material.
- Vibration isolation pads, mounted on the nose improve magazine and tool life
- Safety Glasses (875770)